
Shows Meng slurping up her Green Tea.
Paiseh, no cycling pictures or jogging pictures.
Meng and I were too busy teaching Bell how to cycle.
JIAYOU BELL! You can do it =D

Candid shot by Meng. I look dazed, bell looks happy (:

Now my eyes look teeny weeny. LOL Bell STILL looks happy


They were swinging together

Walking ab

HAHA! Bell looks so chorlor =P .

I'm shorter than Bell

Mirror Image, with different shoes -.-

Another mirror image, with different objects. HAHAHA
We're lame, excuse us (:
TODAY !!!! Went for birthday lunch with family at Akashi Jap Restaurant =D
Still my favourite =D

The Green Tea.
Oh ya, pardon me for not taking any other pictures of the food.
Hehe, i gobbled everything up before I could take any pictures.
oops. But it was YUMMY (:(:(:(:

Was bored walking around in the accessories shop.
Heeee


My ultra cute Mango Mousse Birthday cake =D
( Just in case you havent noticed, I don't really like cakes.)