<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4521128887521282148?origin\x3dhttp://bouncyoddball.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Sunday, August 03, 2008
3:34:00 pm
I'm not in a very good mood now
but what the hell, I'll post about the band investiture and seem happy about it.
Don't be mistaken, it was great (:

BAND INVESTITURE!

I set my alarm at 7, woke up at 715, saw Bell's message about the breakfast cancelled, pressed the snooze button, woke again at 745, decided it was too early so pressed the snooze button again, 750, pressed snooze button, 815!!!! Then jumped out of bed and got ready to go to school.
Dad fetched Bell and I to school(: We passed by the canteen which was damn quiet and we had to tiptoe across. Haha, we made it!

Then Bell Meng Jodi and I helped out with the crepe papers which were supposed to be put into the HEART balloons. All along I thought it was HARD balloons so I kept on asking whether got soft balloons a not.. Tsk. Anyway, cut up the red paper into tiny squares and boy were we satisfied when we were done. So nice la. Then went to put the nice square papers into the HEART balloons. TWO balloons burst while I was blowing them la. So scary! Like blow blow blow blow.. POM! And it's like TWO times.

Yeah then finished blowing and went to help with donno who, I forgot because my memory is failing me. And went to change into band U then Jodi & I asked XE help us buy fries. Then I went to take my medicine ON AN EMPTY STOMACH because I forgot the doctor told me not to take it on an empty stomach if not i will feel like vomiting. I FORGOT LEH!! Then while practising Winter and other songs with Meng, Bell and Jodi in the band room, I wanted to vomit but got nothing to vomit out so yeah.. THEN XUE ER CAME WITH THE FRIES! God, it smelled awful in the band room. Truly disgusting, like a month old socks. Oops, but later Jodi and I went to the hall to eat and I felt better after having the fried potatoes in my stomach :D

After that went back to bandroom for final rehearsal, put on our blazers and things ( my blazer was XS but it was H.U.G.E, no kidding! ) and off we went to the hall.

The hall so shiok, aircon so cooling, place so nicely decorated. Especially the flute board! HAHA the most outstanding one! wheeee :D Sat at concert area for a while then went to welcome the flute alumnis, namely Shirlene and Yue An. Yaaa then cos Jodi and I weren't very familiar with them, we were like the "extra" ones over there, we decided to go back to the concert area. Then Jodi decided that now we seemed like the anti-social people. LOL! So we went back down again.

After a while was our performance. I zhaoxia-ed at the part before Jodi's solo. EEEE! Otherwise, still okay la(: Then was the sec1s performance, they sand " My Heart will Go On " and " Never Had A Dream Come True " . Bell said that they are like a choir. Hahahas. Then soon it was OUR performance. The first part, the PA system played the song already and that sorta spoilt the skit a bit -.- Ya then soon it was us " customers" to go into the scene. WALAO!!! Jodi and I , customers, were like so extra.. talking and talking and talking.. So weird. But the raining part was fun lah hor? Then sang the song for the seniors and gave out the roses(: The sec3s performance was nice! Hahaha, seeing YingYing dance is SOOO funny! :D:D Then they sang the I love you song to the seniors :D

Took pictures ( none with Smelly ): ) and then I couldn't find Bell and Meng AND it was almost 5! Ballet starts at 530! So went down to have a bit of the refreshments. But one glance and I knew I don't like any of the refreshments except for the carrot cake. So ate a carrot cake and the ROSE syrup which was TOO SWEET it makes ManTing nauseous.

Haha, then rushed upstairs to find YenLing ( the new band commandant! :D ) to ask for permission to leave early. Saw Smelly on the way :D Ya then ran to band room, called my dad to pick me up and then changed out of my court shoes and ran out of the bandroom and saw ManTing. She held out her pocket to me and told me to pick . At that moment I thought she lost something and wanted me to help her find it. LOL!!! Haha then I picked the blue one , which she says is the nicest one, HAHAHA! Then I continued to run and stopped halfway cos I realised I left my court shoes in the band room -.-!!!! Ran back again to take my court shoes and saw ManTing on the way again. this time she asked me whether I saw QianXin or not, which I did la. HAHA! Ya then said good bye and I "flew" down the stairs to wait for my dad (:

I think the above paragraph shows what a forgetful person I am.

Even though I dont know some of you NCWO seniors, but I love you all the same (:
Especially the flute seniors and smelly :D

okay byebye (:

P/S : my mood became a little better in the middle of the post because my fathe finally relented and bought me early dinner :D


LOUISA

Photobucket

Hello! BOB, bouncyoddball for short, was created some time in 2007 when I was just a little secondary 1 kid. Of course, I still look like a kid, but I most certainly am not anymore!
I was born on the 6th of April 1994
and is under the sign ARIES
Arians may be known to be "fiery" but I think I'm more of the candle flame type of fire. It's not that easy to incur my wrath so please relax but if you somehow happen to do so, don't panic. Just give me time(:
I love my tight-knit family and my adorable friends,whether from my primary school, Rosyth School, or from Nan Chiau High School or from anywhere else.

It doesn't look good with all these information stuck in one paragraph right? Well, too bad :P

In 2010, she was in 4F'10 and is absolutely proud of it
because 4F was and still is one of the MOST UNITED class ever and I love my class<3

Anyway, just for your benefit, I love eggs ( any form of eggs except century egg) and fishballs and ROAST DUCK!
I hope I don't seem like a glutton to you because I HOPE I'm not but I just love food :D

To me, ballet is one of my biggest passion.I might not be awesome at it but at least I love it and that loving it is the most important as without oxygen to keep a flame going, it will just disappear.
Being a pianist is tiring and I know I still have to work harder but I adore it too. I'm also proud to have been a flautist from NCWO and I aspire to be more apt at it.


I hope that after reading this chunk of words, you'd at least know me a little better and understand my usual natterings a lot better. :D:D

HANKERINGS

FOR SCHOOL

In School :
Top ten in class
A1 for English ( Unfortunately an A2 in O's)
B for HigherChinese
At least 6A1s in O's :D

FOR MYSELF
Learn Gymnastics
Stop scratching
605 OUTING:D:D
2ndLALAS OUTING:D
New bag (:
Les Choristes Special Piano!!
Picoult:Nineteen Minutes
Watch My Sister's Keeper
That huge brown tofu
A new phone(:
handphone sock A camera

FOR DANCE & MUSIC
Be more flexible!!!
Right split
Left split
Centre split
SMOOTH double pirouette
90° front extension
90° back and side extension
A NICE grande jete
Consistency
More than 90°
POINTE shoes! :D
IntF ballet Distinction
Grade5 theory Distinction
Grade 5 ballet Distinction
Intermediate ballet Distinction!
Proper beats and brises

byebye
605'o6
2e'o8
AMELIA
ALICE
ALICIA
AZIZAH
ARFFAH
ANNQI
BRANDON
BRYAN
CARIE senior
CHERYL CHIA
CHERIE
CHINBEE
CHENGCE
CHON
DOREEN senior
DORISA
ELIZA
ESTHER KOH
GERALDINE senior
FELICIA
GRACE(ballet)
GRIZEL
JASMINE
JUNWEI
JIANING
JETAIME
JESSLYN
JEAN
JORINDA
JOYCE senior
LIXUAN
KENGTENG
LYNETTE senior
LILING
LOUISALEOW
MANTING senior
MELISSA senior
MENGZIE
MELISSA
MR SIVA
POHYIH senior
PEISI senior
PIGGIE
PRISCILLIA
RACHELLE
RACHEL
ROSE
ROYSTON
SHUWEI
SIHUI
SANDY
SINYI
SHARLENE
TIANCONG
TRICIA
VICTORIA
VERNA
WEITONG
WINGYIU
XIUWEI
XINHUI
XIUZHEN
YINGYING senior
YOKELING
YINGMEI
ZHENXUAN
ZHIYU

Yadda Yadda

the past
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ November 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011

credits
designer: xingying(:
image: photobucket
program: ="http://www.photofiltre.com/">photofiltre
hosting: 001 002 003